Not only is vodka the chief component of many of the most classic and trendy cocktails, it’s increasingly consumed straight and is even paired with food on upscale tasting menus.
Vodka’s neutrality makes it the perfect vehicle for flavourings, and a broad range is now offered, from sweet and hot spices to fruit, berries and beyond. Some of the popular varieties include pepper, citrus, raspberry, strawberry, peach, pear, cranberry, currant, apple, melon, honey, cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, coffee and pistachio.
If you are not familiar with the different types of Vodka available and would like to buy branded vodka online, then here is some information on branded vodka, which will give you a chance to get informed about each of them better.
- Grey Goose – is premium vodka and produced in France from French wheat. Mostly it is sold in North America and Eastern Europe. It belongs to Bacardi groups.
There are five types of Grey Goose Vodka such as:
- Original – Clear, fresh with floral aroma with a hint of almond and citrus note.
- L’Orange – Refreshing and clean beverage made from the finest picked fresh juicy oranges.
- Crystal Head – it’s Canadian origin premium class Vodka with original bottle design. Crystal Head is a new brand (produced since 2007). Many people connect its popularity to the bottle design but it tastes really nice and it is pure Vodka, free from additional flavours and any other substances.
- Stolichnaya – It is one of the popular and awarded Russian Vodkas which is made by rye grain and wheat. Stolichnaya Elit represents brand sub-category which is utterly popular all over the world.
- Absolute – This is the famous and wide spread brand and has specific taste of flavors. We recommend you to consume it if you like Vodka with moderate taste.
- Smirnoff – One of the oldest Russian Vodka with reach traditions and numbers of variants (more than 60 types). The brand is deemed to satisfy the taste of wide range of consumers.
- Belvedere – Greatest Polish Vodka with a lot of nice flavours. The specific taste comes from the unique water and technology of its producing.
- Skyy – It is being produced in the USA since 1992. It is very delicious and the most popular brand after Absolut Vodka, distinguished with the specific mild taste and special flavours.
- Russian Standard – Includes special flavour and taste of Russian traditions.
- Ketel One – Using carefully selected European wheat and a combination of modern and traditional distilling techniques, this Vodka is an exceptional product, both crisp to taste and soft on finish. Here, the 4Fs – Fragrance, Flavour, Feel and Finish – help to define what makes Ketel One Vodka so unique.
- Vodka O – Super smooth Vodka O has won the 2010 Vodka Masters gold medal in London. Four times distilled, made from whey, pure Australian water and charcoal filtering creates an exquisite silky clean taste, free from impurities.
If you like drinking Vodka, I recommend you to taste all of the products mentioned above.