All About Cloud Web Hosting
Cloud Hosting is a hosting service that uses the resources of several clustered servers. Basically, this means that your website uses the virtual resources of several servers to accommodate all the aspects of hosting your website.
Benefits Of Using Cloud Hosting:
- Scalability: Your business can scale up or scale down your operation and storage needs quickly to suit your situation, allowing flexibility as your needs change. Rather than purchasing and installing expensive upgrades yourself, your cloud computer service provider can handle this for you.
- Security: Cloud Hosting gives you greater security as your data is stored in the cloud and you can access it anywhere no matter whatever happens to your machine. You can easily wipe your data if you feel it is been used by wrong hands.
- Flexibility: Cloud computing allows employees to be more flexible in their work practices. If you need access to your data while you are off-site, you can connect to your virtual office, quickly and easily.
- Accessibility: The biggest advantage of cloud computing is the ability to access, modify and save files from any number of devices in any location.
- Affordability: Cloud computing is very affordable and you simply pay for what you need and what you use. If your business expands and you require more, you can pay for more. If you require less, pay for less, as and when required.
All About Cloud Web Hosting (Infographic)
Originally shared by www.milesweb.com