Capture the most cherishing and interesting moments of your party by hiring a photo booth. A photo booth hired in a party can give you the opportunity to try something really different than the offerings of a traditional photographer. Your guests will be fascinated when they will take a copy of their photos, after the party is over. Concentrate on the following useful tips to get the best shot out of the Photo booth:
#1: Keep the best possible distance from the Camera
Clicking pictures standing too close to the Camera will distort any picture. Usually you will find a dot mark on the floor of a photo booth which indicates and helps maintaining the proper distance from the camera while taking snaps. So must concentrate on that spot.
#2: Enjoy while Shooting
While shooting, do not hesitate to make any silly and crazy pose inside the photo booth. After all exploring your creativity and having lots of fun is the only purpose of photo booth hire. So don’t be shy and move out of your ‘comfort zone’.
#3: Use Props, Custom Cut Outs
Say your guests to try different funny props like silly hats, wigs, crowns etc while shooting. It will make them mad to come back over and over to the booth. Also use custom cut outs saying “I am the Superstar” or “I am with a Cow Boy” pressed on a card board. Using these will make the picture more fabulous and eye catching.
Before hiring a photo booth you may find the following tips helpful:
- Go for a DSLR: Hire your photo booth from the agencies who offer DSLR cameras for their booth. Though it will cost some extra pounds but gives you sharper and crisper images with its large image sensor and better lenses.
- Analyse the printer quality: Request photo booth lending agencies to provide the best quality printer. Preferably a dye sublimation printer works great than any inkjet printers, as it gives a fast printing experience of water resistant images and delays fading from sunlight, which lasts long.
#4: Look For Different Value added Services
- Additional services that an agency should provide are:
- A backup DVD or a storage device contains all snaps captured during the event.
- Double copies of pictures with an extra charge.
- Special stickers or banners with funky sayings.
- Popular and funny props like tiara, king crowns, funny sun glasses, hats, wigs etc.
- Remember, seek services from the company which is best by positive client records. Do not forget to ask for a sample of a photo printed through their printers.
#5: Try Adding Different Elements
If you don’t mind paying a little more to the company, then you can choose from both black and white and coloured photos. This can make a big difference and add a special element to your photo booth, thus making it extremely appealing. Also, you need to decide on the number of copies of photograph you want to get from the agency. There are companies that offer only one print for records, which is obviously no fun for your guests.
#6: Make Sure That You Do Not Settle For Cheapos
There are different types of photo booths to choose from. Nevertheless, it is important for you to make sure that you choose an agency that provides with ‘quality’ services. Given that photo booths are not meant to be a cheap mode of entertainment, you need to look for a company that is backed by positive testimonials. Plus, make sure that you hire a booth which is roomy enough to accommodate about 8-10 people. This is because your guests might also want to pose for group photos. Also, make certain that the images that your friends and guests take home are of good quality.