Running your own business is tricky when it comes to creating the right advertising campaign that gives you the best return on investment. Among the excess of marketing options, you should consider email marketing. It allows you to reach out to current and prospective customers and keep them updated on the latest deals and news about your company. Bulk email services have the advantage of being able to test customer retention and fidelity with in-depth reporting.
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Email marketing services enable you to create specific marketing for each segment of your audience. These services let you spread information about your company and bring in new customers in a productive way. Getresponse is one of the best tool to help you in doing that !!!
Getresponse is a tool for hosting your mailing list, designing attractive e-newsletter templates and convey e-newsletters to your subscribers. It allows you automate your communications to subscribers via “autoresponders“. This is used to provide subscribers with e-newsletters from you at pre-defined gaps -for example, A welcome message from your business instantly, when a subscriber signs’ up to you ; a week later they could receive a discount vouchers/gift coupons on some of your products; three weeks later they could receive a heartening to follow you on social media etc. That’s just the basics discussed, more is waiting bellow!!!
- Autoresponders 2.0: Automation features, allow you to automate campaigns to be sent out when a subscriber clicks on a link, buys a product, or triggers a handful of other actions, at specified intervals of time.
- App left: to get connected with hundreds of apps like PayPal, Google Analytics, Joomla, etc
- Multimedia left: to create audio and video files.
- Email Intelligence: for reporting on time of day/day of week metrics,automated report delivery, statistics on autoresponder, social sharing, bounce rate and unsubscribes.
- Social Sharing: with Facebook,Google+, Twitter, Linkdin etc.List Booster: to import contacts from Gmail, Magento, Salesforce and Highrise.
- Email Creator: creating a newsletter is incredibly intuitive with it.
- Inbox Preview & Responsive Email Design: allows you to preview your message across multiple mobile devices and email clients.
- A/B Testing: to run A/B tests on subject lines, content, delivery times, sender names, and list segments.
- Time Travel: enables you to set a specific time that your campaign arrives in the inbox of subscribers, regardless of their time zone.
- Analytics, Forms, Landing Pages, Advanced segmentation, QR code generator, API developer program & more are also included in GetResponse tool package.
GetResponse Pricing Options
The GetResponse pricing structure is as follows. There are 3 main types of plan – “Email”, “Pro” and “Max” which are further sub divided in 7 types of plan. In short there are total 21 types of packs to choose from.
(All plans are categorized across no. of subscribers/month)
|Up to 1,000 subscribers||$15||$49||$165|
|1,001 ~ 2,500 subscribers||$25||$49||$165|
|2,501 ~ 5,000 subscribers||$45||$49||$165|
|5,001 ~ 10,000 subscribers||$65||$75||$165|
|10,001 ~ 25,000 subscribers||$145||$165||$255|
|25,001 ~ 50,000 subscribers||$250||$280||$370|
|50,001 ~ 100,000 subscribers||$450||$490||$580|
If you have a list larger than 100,000 subscribers, you can get a quotation from Getresponse for your needs. There are also separate pricing plans available for not-for-profit organisations, but you will need to contact Getresponse directly about those.
Compare: GetResponse vs Aweber vs Mailchimp
|Price Scheme||Monthly payment||Monthly payment||Monthly payment|
|Pricing||With Getresponse, there are 4 gradations:
||With Aweber, there are 5 gradations:
||With Mailchimp, there are 3 gradations:
|Languages Supported||USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle-East||English||English, Chinese,French (France/Canada), German, Greek, Hindi,Russian & many more.|
|Devices Supported||Windows, android, mac, web-based||Windows, android, mac||Windows, android, mac|
GetResponse is by far the best choice. It includes the most functionality, is a good price and doesn’t have terms of service that outlaw many subjects like MailChimp and Aweber. Aweber is also a good option if the concern about driving subscribers between lists is not a reguard for you. HoweverGetResponse includes more functionality and is easier to use.
Now talking about the goods and the bads of GetResponse, its strong features as well as the disadvantages to keep in mind before you made a purchase. lets get started with its pros
- The Autoresponder is a great feature to attract loyal readers back to site and keeping them informed of the latest updates.
- It’s Email Plan is the cheapest plan than most of its competitors with 30 days of free trial.
- GetResponse works perfectly with Mac and Windows and its software supports all the latest version of Firefox & Chrome.
- It offers an unmatched 1gb of image storage with each account along with an access to their image library as well.
- It comes with a beautiful app which can be downloaded for both iPhone IOS(7.0+) and Android phones(2.4+).
- Inbox preview, responsive email designs, RSS to email, and its split A/B testing features are super strong.
- Impressive 24/7 live chat and customer support through email and phone.
- GetResponse autoresponder comes with time-based messages and action based messages.
- An 18% discount is available if you pay for the product on an annual rather than monthly basis, and a 30% discount is available if you pay for two years advance.
- You can sign up a free trial without entering credit card details.
- GetResponse involves no refund policy, some hidden charges.
- No call service on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Email customization is limited compared to other services.
- Google Analytics only available with integration.
- API Developer left not as easy to navigate as some of its competitors.
- Doesn’t offer unlimited image hosting.
So that’s all for the Getresponse Product, Hope you liked the product and you can definetely go for Getresponse product without giving second thought.