Hey fellas! Isn’t it surprising that we a decade before we used wait for several hours to send something over internet? But now look, the same amount of data can be sent in a matter of minutes or maybe in seconds. We have developed so much, but let me ask you a question? Why are you still using the 10 year old service for transferring data between your phone and computer? Or between phone and phone? Most probably you are using Bluetooth 4.0 to transfer data between two phones, but honestly, it do takes hell lot of time! No? And maybe for transferring data between your PC and Smartphone you are using USB cable? Well, in that case, let’s get wireless! Here today in our post we’ll be discussing about how to exchange data between a computer and Smartphone with lightning speed with the help of Xender! Xender is an application that sends data in a matter of seconds! With blazing speed! Go ahead and learn step by step guide for how to download xender for pc.
How to download Xender for PC
For this purpose you’ll be need blue stacks for installing xender on your pc. So follow the steps given below:
- Download Bluestacks and install it on your Laptop. You can download Bluestacks from its official site. Just search for ‘Download Bluestack’ on Google.
- Now, when Bluestacks has been successfully downloaded on your pc, you may install it!
- When you will open bluestacks, you will recognize that the interface is similar to that of your smartphone, next:
- Install Xender from Play Store, just sign in with your gmail ID and then search “Xender” on play store.
- Now, just wait for some time and let the application install, when you have successfully installed xender then;
- Open it and start using!
- You’ll be prompted with a screen where you are expected to choose your avatar and enter your desired name.
- Do as it says.
That’s It! Congratulations, you have successfully installed xender on your PC.
If you want to know how to download xender on your android device then you may follow the same steps as above or if you don’t have internet connection in your device then you can download xender apk and install it manually, it’s up to you!
In this post we covered an easy way to install Xender on PC, if you have any questions or queries regarding the topics then you may bring it in comments below. So, by now, I hope that you are able to run Xender on your PC, same set of instructions can be followed to install Xender on laptop. I hope that this guide was pretty much clear to you and useful also, if you think so then please share this article with your friends too!
Stay tuned to our blog for more such amazing articles, tutorials and updates.